“Groove is King”
Adam Pawel Dziewialtowski-Gintowt is a passionate traveler, mainly musician, fusion percussion player with an exotic spice of non-classical concepts.
He loves music, since 1992 is playing on exotic drums, developing his own style. It happening till today.
His musical eyes are wide open. He marvel of a many frequencies.
The main spirit of his work is to unite, to exchange and celebrate the power of music in a good vibe of the rhythm.
A lot of inspiration come from the people he met in his life. Those are once in a lifetime moments and events that have left him with many memories and emotions.
Music is his whole life, he goes strong with Adam vibe, with amazing drums, friends and family.
It provides him a lot of knowledge and strength. It’s the greatest human connector!
He is grateful for the opportunity to share his spirit and his way into a percussive movements.
Adam roots and family come from Lithuania and Ukraine.
- Cultural education – http://top-art.com.pl/ –
- Music Teacher – http://fundacjacp.org/
- Graphic design (Academy of Art- a few periods)
- Private company in Poland – Seller, Customer Advisor, Negotiator
- Dietrich Kollöffel (Samba School in Berlin)
- Wiljoph Sunday Mounkassa Williams – Student at Latin Percussion Class
- Santiago Vazquez – Rhythm with Signs Training
- Janos Crecelius – West African Percussion
- Dudu Tucci – Student of a part by “Fortbildung XIII” – Afro Brazilian Percussion Class.
- Nippy Noya – music sessions
- Alpha Oulare (Guinea Conakry-Berlin)
- Student at Worshops and musician in “La forêt Sacrée” Multicultural Percussion Project from Berlin
- “La forêt Sacrée” – synthesis of cuban rhythms, brazilian batucada and african malinke tradition.
- Juninho Quebradera – Afro Brazilian Music
- Theater Uhuru (Gryfino in Polen) – Workshops
- Theater Kana (Szczecin in Polen) – Workshops
- Theatre workshops in Poland/Germany
- Berlin Music Week 2013 – Stagemanager (Germany)
- Klingendes Museum in Berlin – Music instructor (Germany)
- European University Viadrina in Frankfurt Oder – Musician in Projects in 2000-2009 (Germany)
- Fundacja na Rzecz Collegium Polonicum in Słubice – Music instructor 2007-2008 (Poland)
- – Modern education project: “ANIMOBUS” – Music teacher at Schools (6 months project)
- Słubicki Miejski Ośrodek Kultury in Słubice – Music teacher & musician in “Projects” 2000 – 2012(Poland)
- Theater Kana in Szczecin – Projects participant (Poland)
- Theater UHURU in Gryfino – actor & musician “A School for fools” by Sasha Sokolov
- in 1997-1998
- “The Tragedy of Hamlet” by William Szekspir in 2004 (Poland)
- “National Museum” in Szczecin – Music instructor 2004 (Poland)
- “Schloss Trebnitz” – Project participant in Theater Workshops 2004 (Germany)
- “Wannse Forum” in Berlin – Project paricipant in Theater Workshops 1997 (Germany)
- Rhythm with Signs – Argentina & World
- Tralalka – International Berlin based World Music Band
- Nu Guinea – Italy/Germany
- Alain Missala Band – Camerun/Japan/Russland/Croatia/Eastern Europe,France
- TuneUp Sound Collective – Berlin
- Astrocombo – Peru/Berlin
- Fractal Tree – Poland
- Berlin’s Most Finest – International
- Manthatisi – South Africa/Germany
- The Church Berlin – USA/DE
- Desney Bailey & Band- USA/DE
- Della Miles – USA/DE
- Simon Grohé (DE)
- Anna Nova (DE)
- MA (PL)
- FUNKY POTATO CLUB (DE)
- BLUE BOSSA (PL)
- “La forêt Sacrée” – Multicultural percussion project in (DE)
- DIKANDA (PL)
- Leah King – USA/DE
- LESJA”Incognito” – Ukraine/Poland
- BIG FAT MAMA (PL)
- LESJA FOLK – Ukraine/Poland
- God’s Bow – Poland/Germany
- SAPUCAIO NO SAMBA (DE)
- COTTON FIELDS (PL)
- TARAHUMARA (PL)
- CHORZY NA ODRE (PL)
- CHÓR AKADEMII ROLNICZEJ (PL)
- DEUS MEUS (PL)
- CHANGO (PL)
- OLEJ (PL)
- MANASRYTM (PL)
- CZERWONE DRZEWO (PL)
- With a movie actor: Tomasz Kowalski “Only in French” Music Project – Warsaw (PL)
- MOTHERFUNKER – (PL)
- ROMANTYCZNY ZESPÓŁ DRZEWO – Gryfino(PL)
- Teatr “Uhuru” – Gryfino(PL)
- Participator in musicals, musician in studio recordings and live shows, etc.
- X-Jazz Festival in Berlin (2015)
- Berlin Music Week -Festival (2013)
- 36TH Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland (2002)
- Studencki Festiwal Piosenki – Jubileusz 40-lecia Kraków (2002)
- Street Art Festival – Pflasterspaektakel in Linz (2002/2006)
- Buskers Festival – Neuchâtel 2001-2002 (CH)
- La Strada – Festival in Gratz – Austria (2002/2006)
- Music Lab – Poznań (2014)
- Woodstock Festival Poland (2013)
- Woodstock Festival Poland (2009)
- Bergmannstrassenfest Berlin Jazzt (2014/2015/2016)
- Euro Musica Festival in Greece (2002)
- Jazz Festival in Nürnberg (2002)
- Expo 2002 in Swizterland (2002)
- Tall Ship Races – 2004/2013
- Expo 2000 in Hannover (2000)
- Karnaval der Kulturen in Berlin – 1999 – 2000 – 2001 – 2002 – 2013 – 2015 – 2016
- Festival Opole in Poland (2002)
- Festivals in Austria and Switzerland 2001-2002-2004-2006
- …and many more!
- “Nu Guinea – The Tony Allen Experiments” – 2016
- “MA” – 2016
- MANASRYTM – 1998
- DIKANDA “Jakhana Jakhana”- 2002
- OLEJ – 2008
- BIG FAT MAMA „Music For Your GrandMa”– 2013
- “Fractal Tree” with Philharmonic Orchestra – 2015
- “Ma” – Live in Theater Kana – 2015
- “Ma” – Unplugged in Old Mill- 2016
…and some more small productions.
Looking forward for new cooperations, music projects & studio sessions!!!